Public Relations and Advertising Master - Regular Education
Public Relations is the management of the communication processes of individuals, organizations, and corporations targeting the general public and media. PR expertise is highly valued in our age, which is often labeled as the age of communication, information, and media. PR provides an integrated approach to communication which is essential in our world of ever-changing communication platforms, and advances in communication technologies and methods. Public Relations and Information department, we raise individuals who can design and execute communication campaigns through a proper analysis of the relationships between organizations, stakeholders, and target audiences. Our graduates successfully carry out the responsibility of a new age PR professional with the help of their academic training, analytic thinking and problem solving skills.
Terms of Exchange and Transition Programs
Public Relation specialist
Specific Admission Requirements
In order to apply for graduate programs, applicants must meet all the requirements stated in the announcement.
In order to apply for a graduate program, the candidate must be graduated by the end of the application date.
Specific Arrangements For Recognition Of Prior Learning
In order to be considered successful, the applicant must be at least “60” out of “100 başarı. Candidates who are below these grades are considered unsuccessful. In the successful or unsuccessful evaluation of the candidate, only the interview grade cannot be considered.
Profile of The Programme
Public Relations and Information department, we raise individuals who can design and execute communication campaigns through a proper analysis of the relationships between organizations, stakeholders, and target audiences. Our graduates successfully carry out the responsibility of a new age PR professional with the help of their academic training, analytic thinking and problem solving skills.
Occupational Profiles of Graduates With Examples
Our alumni can find job opportunities as researchers, project managers, directors, and communication specialists in; PR and Advertising agencies, Corporate communication and marketing departments of corporations operating in a variety of industries, Civil society organizations, Political organizations and institutions, Public sector, Media industry. Additionally, our alumni have the opportunity to enroll in our Corporate Communication and PR graduate program designed as an extension of our undergraduate program as well as other communication related graduate programs at our university.
Access to Further Studies
The students graduating from this program may apply to PhD programs.
Examination Regulations, Assessment and Grading
The measurement and evaluation method for each course is determined by the Regulation and the Eligibility Conditions and Rules of Adnan Menderes University Institu of Social Science
1) Students whose thesis is accepted in the thesis defense exam are evaluated as successful. The report shall be forwarded to the Institute within three working days following the thesis defense exam. Students who are successful in the thesis defense exam must submit their thesis to the institute within 1 month of the thesis defense exam.
(2) In compulsory cases, an additional 1 month may be added to this period by the decision of the IAB.
(3) Student submits the thesis; Submits plagiarism report signed by at least three jury members for at least two PhDs for master's degree with 1 bound thesis and 1 thesis CD.
(4) The submitted thesis must comply with the “ADU, Institute of Social Sciences Thesis Writing Guide.. It is impossible to submit the thesis which does not comply with the thesis writing guide.
(5) Thesis; fields to be signed by the student, thesis advisor and jury members must be fully signed.
(6) The student who succeeds in the thesis exam, meets the other conditions required for graduation determined by the Senate and submits his / her thesis to the institute as above.
(7) The student is given the diploma of the program he graduated.
Person Responsible for Information Package
Adnan Menderes University - Information Package / Course Catalogue